Applicable only for electronic item purchased in Australia.
At MUJI, customer satisfaction is our priority. Our electronic products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
MUJI Australia offers a 1-year free of charge warranty for defects caused due to manufacturing faults.
Once a defect is identified, please contact the store from which you purchased the item providing your warranty card and receipt as proof of purchase.
When the defect is unable to be repaired, we reserve the right to offer an exchange for a like-for-like item.
In the following cases, the free of charge warranty is void and we are unable to offer an exchange:
- After 1 year from purchase or being unable to provide proof of purchase.
- Damage caused by improper use.
- Damage caused in transit (inappropriate handling by airlines or other transport authorities).
- Damage caused by attempts to disassemble or improperly repair.
- Damage caused by external factors (fire, earthquake, storm, flood, acid, or water).
- Normal wear and tear.
If claiming repair or exchange under the 1-year warranty, the following information will need to be provided:
- Customer contact information (name, address, phone number and/or email address).
- Date of purchase.
- Product code (found on your receipt).
- Receipt number
If making a claim under warranty in-store, please make sure to bring in the faulty product, your warranty card with information filled, and a copy of your receipt, to ensure the warranty claim process is followed correctly.
If making a warranty claim for an item purchase on our online store, please contact our customer service team with photo/video evidence of the fault, making sure to include your order number on the contact form. A pre-filled warranty claim card is not required to claim repair under warranty for items purchased online.
Please download a copy of the Warranty Card below.