Applicable only for carry cases purchased in Australia.
Guarantee period: In the unlikely event that the product becomes faulty within two years of purchase, we will repair the product free of charge according to the conditions listed in the guarantee rules.
This does not affect your rights as a consumer. For information regarding repair outside of the guarantee period, refer to the instruction manual or ask at the store.
If you cannot go to the store where the product was purchased due to a change of address or because the product was a gift, or you purchased your product from mujiaustralia.com.au, please contact our customer service team.
Be aware that personal information entered on the guarantee may be used for guarantee fulfillment purposes.
Excluding special circumstances, your personal information will not be disclosed or passed on to third parties without your permission.
However, this is not guaranteed if information is requested by legal institutions, etc., or to protect our company's rights and assets.
This guarantee is only valid in the country where the item was purchased.
IMPORTANT NOTICE WHEN DAMAGED DURING TRANSPORTATION
Please contact the transportation authorities (airlines, bus, ferry or courier) if the case is damaged during transportation. You may be able to claim compensation in some situations. Please be reminded that claims are not accepted after a certain period of time.
For the person who has subscribed travel insurance, please contact your insurance company when there is a damage of the carry case. Within the operation period of the insurance, relevant documents such as quotation would be needed.
This product can be repaired within the guarantee period free of charge if the following things occur:
- If a flaw appears during normal use.
- If the cause of the flaw is deemed to have been a defect or problem during the manufacturing process or with the components.
If you notice a defect, contact the store where you bought the product, and provide proof of the purchase date and store (tax invoice/receipt). We will repair it free of charge as quickly as possible. If repair is judged to be too difficult, we will exchange the item.
However, if any of the following points apply, we will not be able to carry out the repair free of charge, even within the guarantee period.
- If the flaw appears two or more years after purchase.
- If this document is not enclosed, or if there is nothing that proves the purchase date such as a receipt or store name stamp.
- If the date on this document shows traces of being deliberately altered.
- Damage caused by external factors such as fire, earthquake, wind/water, salt damage, pollutants, or other disturbances/disasters.
- Flaws caused by dropping, misuse, or rough treatment.
- Flaws caused by disassembly, modification, or incorrect repair.
- Surface damage or defects sustained due to improper handling or misuse by airlines or other transport companies.
- Damage from exposure to high temperatures, solvents, acids, water, rain, etc.
- Damage or loss of items stores in cases, damage related to costs incurred such as opportunity loss.
- Degradation or wear from normal use to parts such as casters.
- Surface damage incurred from standard use (wear, blemishes, cuts, dents, dirt, colour fading).
If the product is determined to be outside of the terms of the guarantee and its functions can be restored via repair, we can carry our paid repairs if needed. Be aware that we cannot fix dents and surface damage via repair. Be aware that because new components need to be ordered from overseas, it may take several days to carry out the repair. Be aware that we cannot guarantee that replacement parts will be the same colour as the originals.